Share the Folder
Now that you have a folder created you will need to change the « Properties » in order for other users on your network to access to the folder.
- Right click the “Family Share” folder.
- Select « Properties » from the list.
- Click the « Sharing » tab at the top of the dialog box.
- Click « Advanced Sharing ». The « Advanced Sharing » dialog opens.
- Check the box « Share this folder ».
- Click « Permissions ». The « Permissions for Family Share » dialog box opens. Here is where you can identify permissions for specific users/groups.
- Check the box appropriate to the permissions you want to apply to the users of the folder.Full Control permits the user the folder is shared with full control of all the files in the folder, including reading, writing, changing, and deleting of files and subfolders and permissions.Change permits the user to change permissions on the file or folder, such as Full Control…
View original post 124 mots de plus